The last day to submit an Application for Substituting in AISD for this current school year is: Friday, March 22nd , 2013.
Aledo ISD Substitute Orientation
We are excited you want to substitute for Aledo ISD. We hope you find our new Online Substitute Orientation convenient and easy to complete. Below you will find the steps to apply for a position in Substituting for Aledo ISD.
1. Complete the Paraprofessional Online Application
2. View the Online Substitute Orientation.
3. Review the Substitute Handbook. Hard copies of the handbook are available if requested.
4. Print the packet of required forms below and complete before your appointment. This will minimize the amount of time at your appointment.
5. Please review all pages of the I-9 Instructions. Pages 7, 8, and 9 will be printed when you click on the 'required forms' link above.
The above 'required forms' packet consists of:
Substitute Information & Checklist
Substitute Orientation Questionnaire
I-9 Forms, Pages 7-9
Electronic Options for Subs
Direct Deposit Form
TPS Quick Tips
Notice of Availability of 403(b) Plan
Receipt of Tax Deferred Plan Information
Important Fingerprint Information
**If you cannot print the forms, please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your appointment time so you can print and complete the forms from a computer in our office.
6. Set appointment with Millie Smith.
Appointments generally take about 20 minutes.
email@example.com or 817-441-8327
Ø Information Regarding Fingerprinting – Please review the information you print out regarding fingerprinting. Details will be discussed at your appointment and fingerprinting arrangements will be made at this time. Fingerprint appointments will be set for a later date and you are responsible for the fees, which range between $47.45 - $50, depending on method of payment. The fingerprinting fees will be collected at your fingerprinting appointment.
Make sure you bring all the above completed forms with you to your scheduled appointment time, along with the following:
(1) One item from List A of the I-9 Requirements, or a combination of one selection from List B and one selection from List C.
(If you forget your documents, your hiring will be post-poned).
(2) An official copy of your college transcript, or a copy of your high school diploma.
(3) Voided Check for direct deposit form.
A criminal background check will be performed on all applicants interested in substituting. Please be aware Aledo ISD will hire you as a substitute pending the results of your background check and fingerprinting results. Once we have received your all the required completed forms, your I-9 Documents, an official copy of your college transcript or high school diploma, results of your fingerprinting and have checked your references you will then be added to the Substitute List.
We look forward to working with you.